Ar- may – zing !
There were 111 competitors from 12 Branches at the Triathlon Oct 27th in Mold.
There were 26 teams and Flint and Denbigh had 3 teams there who came 2nd, 3rd and 12th. The members did incredibly well and did their very best to represent the Branch. The team that came 2nd were Leah Lamb, Isabella and Daisy Stone and Constance Wight.
We had 15 members there and all except one came home with a rosette or medal.
Individual achievements were amazing :-
- Nathan Cooper came 3rd in Junior Boys. Nathan only started in PC at the beginning of the year and has come on leaps and bounds.
- Leah Lamb came 3rd in Junior girls competing for the first time one handed and managed to get the top shoot (920)in the class ! Outstanding.
- Imogen Kissane came 4th Junior girls.
- Isabella Stone won the Mini girls and had top shoot (980) of the whole competition !
- Constance Wight – 2nd in Mini Girls.
- Lili Evans – 5th Mini Girls
- Ben Jones – 11th Tadpole Boys in his first competition.
- Orla Kissane – 2nd Tadpole girls with amazing run and swim.
- Daisy Stone – 3rd Tadpole Girls
- Helen Jones – 5th Tadpole Girls.
- Mali Evans – 3rd Beanie Girls.
- Casper Kissane was Man of the Match winning the Beanie Boys with top Run, Swim and Bean bags.
The Wrinklie Team of Gerallt Evans, Holly Evans and Chris Wight did not let the members down coming second and were very pleased with themselves and thank you for competing. Gerallt had top shoot of 940 and Chris had 2nd Swim. Holly shot 900 after only holding the gun twice before !
WELL DONE ALL
Next competition run by Area 5 is January 12th 2020 in Mold. Let Meg know if you would like to have a go.