We have introduced this quarter the facility whereby you can download only those files and entry forms from the list found below that are relevant to yourselves.
Please print and keep the first sheet, as it has all the contact details you will need.
Please Book In in plenty of time so that the organiser knows how many badges, hours and instructors are needed.
Payment must also accompany the Booking Form. (Llandyrnog District does not use Booking Forms. Email Iona to book in … )
A day or two before the event is NOT ACCEPTABLE. If you are unable to attend please let the Organiser know in plenty of time.
The Fixture List and Booking Forms will also be on the F&D website under Newsletters. fndponyclub.org.uk
Any updates will be sent out on the Weekly News, which is emailed out every Tuesday. If you are not receiving the weekly please let Fran know on email@example.com
Some members have found that the weekly goes into their Junk Mail or Spam Box. Please check, and if this is the case you need to accept the email as Not Junk or Allow Sender.
This season’s booking forms ….
- Front Sheet with Contacts (doc) / Front Sheet with Contacts (pdf)
- Fixture List Sep -Jan 2016 (doc) / Fixture List Sep -Jan 2016 (pdf)
- Winter League Training and Improvers Jumping Training (doc) / Winter League Training and Improvers Jumping Training (pdf)
- PC Mounted games booking forms (doc) / PC Mounted games booking forms (pdf)
- Llysfaen Booking Form Sep -Jan 2016 (doc) / Llysfaen Booking Form Sep -Jan 2016 (pdf)
- Llanasa Booking Form Oct 2015 – Jan 2016 (doc) / Llanasa Booking Form Oct 2015 – Jan 2016 (pdf)
- Cefn Rallies Sep – Jan 2016 (doc) / Cefn Rallies Sep – Jan 2016 (pdf)