Iona has recently completed the capitation return for Pony Club HQ: here are a few Branch membership statistics
- Total Membership: 140
- Total number of Boys: 26
- Total number of girls: 114
- Total number of new Members: 12
- Total number of renewing Members: 128
- Total number of Members over 21 on January 1st 2017: 7
The Gift Aid Declarations saved the Branch £1,185.00.
Thank you to every one who completed the declaration on the bottom of the membership form.
Riding & Road Safety
Any members who are hoping to take their C or C+ Test this year will need the Main Rider & Roadsafety Badge. Please book in ASAP for Wednesday 17th & Saturday 20th May as places are limited (email@example.com).
Cheshire Hunt South Branch Show Jumping Competition
Sunday 2nd April at Kelsall Hill Equestrian Centre for Beginners & Novice Competitors of any age.
- Saturday 20th May, Mold Leisure Centre
- Sunday 29th October, Mold Leisure Centre
Cross Country Training
- Sunday 26th March: Cross Country technique training with Dee Kennedy at Kingsley (CW8 2RW). £25 each. Four in a group for an hour. Please state any preference for time. Open to all competitors.
- Thursday 6th April: Cross Country on the field at Kelsall. £20 each. Four in a group for an hour. Instructor to be confirmed. This is dependent on enough people being available as it is still term time for some. Open to all competitors.
- Tuesday 30th May: Cross Country technique training with Richard Carruthers at his yard. £17.50 each. Four in a group for an hour, 9.30 – 1.30. This is just before the Junior Regionals so priority will go to juniors aiming for the regionals.
- Junior Regionals 3rd & 4th June, Moreton Morrell (by selection)
- Area Qualifier 8th & 9th July, Warwick (open to all competitors, all levels)
- Senior Regionals 5th & 6th August, Nunney (by selection)
- National Championships 11th-13th August, Bishop Burton (junior, intermediate and open by qualification)
- PC Championships 18th-22nd August, Cholmondely (not Tetrathon but relevant to a lot of people)
We haven’t yet heard anything about a Mini Regional competition for this year.