- Please could parents ensure that they bring water and hay for the ponies when they come to mini camp.
- Wellingtons for river ride or suitable footwear to be worn by the people leading the ponies.
- Parents to be responsible for ponies and children during lunch break.
- Lunch will be provided for the camp members. Parents need to bring their own packed lunch.
- Cake and biscuit donations gratefully received.
Volunteers needed for setting up camp on Wednesday evening, from 6.30pm.
Main Camp (10 years and over)
Please send Bethan your application forms for main daily camp ASAP:
Cross Country training at Kelsall
Tuesday 1st June (morning session). £15 each. Email Jude (Llanasa@fndponyclub.org.uk) by Friday to book a space.
Rally for Lead Rein and above at Siriol Goch, Betws yn Rhos with Venetia on Sunday 27th June (am). £8 per member. Contact Aloma to book (email@example.com).
AREA 5 SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIER
Saturday 19th June 2021 at Bolesworth, hosted by Waen y Llyn and Cheshire Hunt South Branches.
Shropshire Horticultural Society – Pony Club Showjumping Competition
Saturday 31st July at Burlton Manor Equestrian, Burlton Manor, Shrewsbury, SY4 5TD.
Please find attached a schedule for the competition, together with full details of the competition and entry form. The closing dates for entries is Saturday 17th July 2021. Entry forms should be completed and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHS Pony Club Showjumping Competition 31st July 2021 Schedule 21052021
- SHS Pony Club Showjumping Competition 31st July 2021 Entry Form 21052021
Riding & Road Safety Badges
Well Done to all the members who have achieved their Riding & Road Safety Badges recently.
- Amber Beaumont
- Anni Johnson
- Alys Evans
- Caspar Kissane
- Ella North
- Ellen Roberts
- Meelie Turner
- Megan Evans
- Molly Baker
- Seren Roberts
- Alaw Davies
- Ellie Richardson
- Hugh Griffith
- Iolo Griffith
- Katie Pierce
- Lena Pierce
- Lleucu Newton
- Seren Griffiths
Thank you to both Chrissie Mayes & Debbie Miller for training and Testing the members.