Renewing membership for PC
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made directly with The Pony Club Office at Stoneleigh.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
- If you do not have a “family membership” (usually 3 or more riding members in the same household) then you will receive 2 emails with details of how to renew via the new online portal.
- The first contains the renewal reminder and membership details.
- The second contains a custom link to the portal. When you click this link you will be asked to enter a password.
- This is a new online portal so create a new password.
- You will then be asked to login with your username (the email address to which the renewal reminder was sent) and your newly created password.
- Early renewal notices are being sent this year to try and phase out the renewal process for memberships expiring 31/1/2021.
- A reminder to those who have not renewed will be resent the first week of January. Thereafter, reminders will be sent one month prior to renewal date, and then 2 weeks before if not renewed.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, and members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your membership type.
- Memberships will be for a 12-month period from the date of expiry
- If you renew in December and your membership expires on 31 January 2021 then your new membership will run until 31 January 2022.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/ complete the form and email to email@example.com OR by post to the address on the form.
Membership fees for 2021 remain as 2020: Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).