Changes to Weekly Update
The committee have decided to restart emailing the Weekly Update to our members as we do not seem to have many people reading it on the website or clicking through from social media, so we’re hoping to get your attention for important updates if we put them directly in your inbox!
The Weekly Update will continue to be on the website (and all links in the email will take you to the website) and a notification will appear on Facebook.
The committee are putting together a small fixture list to take us up to about February half term. Obviously this will consist of mostly online activities which we will keep short and sweet as we’re aware members are also online for school at present. This will be sent out as soon as it is ready, and we’re keeping an eye on the Government COVID updates so we know when we can get started with face-to-face activities again.
Renewing membership for PC
You should have received an email from Pony Club with instructions for renewing your membership. Please check your spam/junk folder.
Although there are limited PC activities due to COVID, please remember that membership also includes third party personal liability insurance, and this will end if you do not renew your membership. Please see the PCUK website for more details about what this covers: https://pcuk.org/join-us/info-for-parents/members-insurance/
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made directly with The Pony Club Office at Stoneleigh.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
- If you do not have a “family membership” (usually 3 or more riding members in the same household) then you will receive 2 emails with details of how to renew via the new online portal.
- The first contains the renewal reminder and membership details.
- The second contains a custom link to the portal. When you click this link you will be asked to enter a password.
- This is a new online portal so create a new password.
- You will then be asked to login with your username (the email address to which the renewal reminder was sent) and your newly created password.
- Early renewal notices are being sent this year to try and phase out the renewal process for memberships expiring 31/1/2021.
- A reminder to those who have not renewed will be resent the first week of January. Thereafter, reminders will be sent one month prior to renewal date, and then 2 weeks before if not renewed.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, and members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or contact email@example.com to change your membership type.
- Memberships will be for a 12-month period from the date of expiry
- If you renew in December and your membership expires on 31 January 2021 then your new membership will run until 31 January 2022.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/ complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by post to the address on the form.
Membership fees for 2021 remain as 2020: Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).