We hope you’re all enjoying being able to get back to Pony Club activities and have found plenty in the fixture list to attend.
Just a few reminders this week…
- Please remember to book in early for rallies, as online bookings will close 2-3 days before the event. The events/activities will be available about 10 days before.
- Before booking and paying, please contact the rally organiser (details in the fixture list) to make sure there is space for you and also that the rally is appropriate for the age and ability of the rider.
Reminder of Current Rules
Please remember that these are the COVID-19 rules you are agreeing to abide by when booking onto any Branch or Area 5 activity:
- By making an entry payment for your child(ren) you are agreeing to the rules below. Hopefully by doing so we will have no issues on the day.
- All Payment for rallies and competitions must be done online.
- If any member of your family or bubble is symptomatic or has been in the past 14 days, DO NOT attend events. Speak to the organiser for advice!
- As we are now approaching the Branch Winter programme and will be holding rallies indoors, we ALL need to be extra careful and ensure that we abide by the guidance given by pony club head office.
- We are relying on the parents and members to abide by these rules. If anyone attends activities and has COVID19 symptoms, we will have to suspend activities.
- If any member or anyone in their family shows any symptoms or is suffering from Covid19, they must not attend any pony club activity, until they are healthy or have had a negative test result.
- Do not bring any non riding siblings or friends to pony club activities.
- If siblings have to wait for their time to ride, they must stay in their vehicle.
- Please adhere to the Pony Club Codes of Conduct rules which can also be found on the Pony Club website.
- All attendees must observe social distancing, currently 2m.
- There will be hand sanitisers available, however, we suggest you bring your own as well.
- A maximum of 30 people are allowed at a gathering.
- Only members of the same family bubble should travel to the venue together, and only one adult per competitor.
- The present Pony Club rules state that, Instructors, organisers should keep a 2m distance from each Member, therefore, tack checking is the responsibility of the person accompanying the Member before the start. We will be tack checking at all competitions, but the child will need to be able to show the stitching on their girths and stirrup leathers, they could have their parent/guardian help if they wish.
- Do not help with poo picking, however, please ensure the area around your trailer/lorry is cleared before you leave.
- Parking of vehicles must be at least 10 metres apart.
- Please be aware that there may not be any toilet facilities so you must make your own provision for this.
- No dogs.
- No photography on social media please, unless approved.
- Vaccinations will be accepted as long as they are within the 12 months.
- Each team will have a nominated adult to enter the collecting area for the whole team during the warmup. No other adults can be in the area at the same time. The nominated person should bring their own hand sanitiser and gloves must be worn whilst handling the poles.
- Please print or make your own numbers x2 one for the rider the other to display in the windscreen of your vehicle throughout your time at each competition.
- Maximum numbers in the warm-up area will not exceed four riders at any one time.
- Warm up times will be issued with a time limit for each team/rider.
- Please respect all organisers and stewards they are doing their best, putting on a competition at a difficult time.
- Course walk will be at the beginning of each class for the first 4 teams then another course walk will be available for the next 4 teams or 16 riders until all riders have walked the course.
- There may be a slightly different Covid 19 rules in England and Wales, and you must always adhere to them regardless of which country you are in.
- There will be no prize giving on the day, results will be posted online. The DCs/Centre Proprietors will be given/sent any rosettes to distribute to their members.
- When your child has competing please leave the venue unless a second class has been entered. Please remain in your vehicle until your child’s warm up time.