|Tues 12th Feb||Show Jumping||SJ Training. £8. . Please pay on website. More Details from Bethan Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org||6.00 pm||Equiti|
|Wed 13th Feb||Llysfaen||Working Rally.£9 4 in each group. Please text Aloma to check availability.07802342561Payment must be sent with booking form.||6.00 pm – 8.00 pm||Equiti, Rhuallt|
|Sat 16th Feb||Dressage||Charge depends on number in lesson £7 (3)- 1hr £10 (2)-1hr and £15 individual lesson -45min .Pay on day. email@example.com||Fferm, Bodelwyddan LL18 5UH|
|Sat 16th Feb||Llandyrnog||Working Rally for all abilities. LR – C £5. Names to Iona firstname.lastname@example.org||10.30 am onwards||Ystrad. Denbigh|
|Sun 17th Feb||Mounted Games||Guest Coach Clinic||10.00am – 1.00pm||Tyddyn farm. Mold|
|Mon 18th Feb||Show Jumping||SJ Training. £8. . Please pay on website. More Details from Bethan Edwards email@example.com||6.00 pm||Equiti|
|Wed 20th Feb||Llysfaen||Working Rally.£9 4 in each group. Please text Aloma to check availability.07802342561Payment must be sent with booking form.||6.00 pm – 8.00 pm||Equiti, Rhuallt|
|Thurs 21st Feb||BRANCH||AGM & Parents Evening||7.00 pm||Brookhouse Mill. Denbigh|
|Thurs 21st Feb||AREA 5||Lunge Training. Please contact Meg for details. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sat 23rd Feb||Dressage||Charge depends on number in lesson £7 (3)- 1hr £10 (2)-1hr and £15 individual lesson -45min .Pay on day. email@example.com||Fferm, Bodelwyddan LL18 5UH|
|Sat 23rd Feb||Show Jumping||SJ Training. £8. . Please pay on website. More Details from Bethan Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm||Equiti|
|Sun 24th Feb||Mounted Games||Training for all.
|10.00am – 12.00pm|
|Sun 24th Feb||SJ Competition||WINTER LEAGUE SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION||WYL Branch Northop|
|Sun 24th Feb||Cefn/Branch||Working Rally for abilities. LR – C £7.50. Names to Iona email@example.com||12.00 pm – 2.00 pm||Equiti. Rhuallt|
|Mon 25th Feb||AREA 5||AH Training. Please contact Meg for details. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mon 25th Feb||Llanasa||Flat Rally £10 4 per group Booking Form Attached||6.00 pm – 8.00 pm||Coleg Cambria Northop|
|Tues 26th Feb||Llandyrnog||Badge Day.£5 Care of the Foot Achievement & Mini Badge. Names to Iona email@example.com Polocrosse on foot to follow for members who would like to stay.||10.30 am -12.00 pm||Brynffynnon. Efenechtyd|
Greetings from Switzerland! Struggling on a strange laptop where I cannot upload/download documents.
Please also make sure you have renewed your membership!! You can do so by clicking here!
Equine Flu Vaccination
I am sure that you are all aware of the seriousness of the recent outbreak of equine flu. Several venues have closed or cancelled competitions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Please could all members ensure that their equine flu vaccinations are up to date.
It is vital that ALL ponies/ horses attending rallies, training or competitions have a valid equine flu vaccination record on their passports.
- Passports: A valid passport and vaccination record:
- must accompany the Horse to all Events
- must be available for inspection
- must be produced on request at any other time during the Event
- No Horse may take part in a PC Event (which includes entering competition stables) unless it has a current vaccination against equine influenza which complies with the following conditions:
- Two injections for primary vaccination, not less than 21 days and not more than 92 days apart, are required before being eligible to compete
- A first booster injection must be given not less than 150 days not more than 215 days after the second injection of primary vaccination
- Subsequent booster injections must be given at intervals of not more than one year, commencing after the first booster injection
Parents & Members Social Evening and AGM
Our annual parents and members meeting / AGM will be held at The Brookhouse Mill, Denbigh on Thursday 21st February at 7pm. Refreshments will be served. There will be charge of £2 per person.
Mrs F Bradshaw will be coming along to demonstrate how to correctly tie a stock. (Please bring a stock with you, if you have one.) Additional entertainment has also been organized.
The evening will be an opportunity for the parents/members to ask questions.
There will also be awards for all members that have represented the Branch at Area competitions at grassroots, novice, intermediate & open levels, but they must attend to receive their award.
AH/B Care Training/ Lunge training/ Event training
PLEASE Support the following Training subsidised by Area 5:
AREA 5 Lunge Training
- 4 THURSDAY evenings Feb 7th, Feb 21st, March 7th, March 21st.
- 6.30 and 7.30pm at Manor Farm, Acton Bridge. £15 . Four people per evening.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You do not need to sit the test but if you are, then you must attend two sessions first.
AREA 5 AH TRAINING
- Feb 25th 6.30-8.30pm at the Greaves, Threapwood with Sarah Dobell. Section D Part 1.
- March 4th 6.30 – 8.30. Huxley. Elizabeth Lyonnette. More sessions to follow.
EVENT TRAINING/Talent Pathway subsidised by Aberystwyth Uni.
- at Kelsall April 2nd with Michael Owen.
- £30 for two sessions – one flat and one jumping.
Please book with Meg on email@example.com asap as I don’t want to cancel. Members aiming for their B test are welcome on the AH training.
Area Final Dengie Dressage 2019
Novice, Intermediate & Open Pony Club Dengie Winter League Dressage Area Final
Burton Cheshire Forest Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
Saturday March 9th 2019 at Northop Equestrian Centre
10am start, gates open from 8.30am
- Novice Dengie Final: Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2018
- Intermediate Dengie Final: Pony Club Intermediate Test 2013
- Open Dengie Final: Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2015
Qualifying cards-(must be verified as current PC members by branch DC / secretary) to be sent to Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Neston, Cheshire CH64 5SD
Contact for the day: Debbie Clegg 07766 453439
- Entry £16 per class. Cheques payable to BCFH
- Entry closing date Saturday March 2nd 2019
- Times displayed on BCFH website from Wednesday evening prior.
Spaces at Llanasa Rally
Llanasa have spaced on their flat rally with Rosemary Clarke on Monday 25th February at Northop College Indoor. £10. Please contact Jude to book a space: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07960 008601.
Horse and Pony Care Competition
Anyone who is interested in joining a team please contact Iona (email@example.com).
Sunday 5th May at Dee Farm Livery Yard, Heswall CH60 9JL.