Dressage and Cross Country Training (photo)
Everyone had a lovely time and a few soakings at the Training in Mostyn on Sunday. 15 members attended the day, thank you Paul and Louise.
Car Boot Sale
Tuesday 21st June, 6.30 pm at Cefn, on camp field. Bring all your unwanted items to sell or come and buy items needed for camp etc. Please let every one know. No charge for cars.
Pony Club Jackets, sweatshirts, ties, Saddlecloths etc will also be available on 21st June at the Camp Information evening, if any one is wanting to buy.
Horse Of the Year Show trip Sat 8th Oct.
Could everyone who has asked for tickets please let Iona have the money by 30th June. Adults £33, children under 15 years £29. Cheques made payable to F&D Hunt Branch of the PC Llandyrnog District. Send to: Iona Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, Denbigh LL16 4LN. Iona will collect the coach money nearer the time.
If any one prefers buying their own tickets but would like to travel on the coach, please let Iona know (email@example.com).
Show Jumping Competition at Denbigh Show Saturday 27th August.
The Flint & Denbigh Hunt Branch of the Pony Club has once again been asked to run a Show Jumping competition at Denbigh Show. As we have not been supported very well by the members in the last few years we would like to know how many of you would be attending. If not enough interest we will probably not go ahead this year. Please let Iona know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Congratulations & well done to all the members who achieved their Tests last Saturday:
- D: Harriet Goodall
- D+: Margaret Goodall, Imogen Kissane,Leia Ll Williams & Alex Owen
- C: Georgina Vaarkamp & Orlagh Toner
Dressage Training & Competition
A reminder that on Thursday 4th August we will be running a Dressage Training morning and Dressage Competition in the afternoon. We will be using the same tests as for the Combined Training Competition on Thursday 11th Aug. Open to all. Please Book In with Iona (email@example.com).
Combined Training Competition
11th August at Plas Dolben
Paul and Jane are looking for Grassroots, Novice, Intermediate and Open competitors for the Area Dressage Competition at Somerford on 24th July.
The tests can be downloaded from the main Pony Club website and are as follows:
- Grassroots Dressage Test 2016 (open to members who have not represented Branch at Novice level and above)
- Novice Dressage Test 2009
- Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- Open Dressage Test 2015
If you would like to be part of the Flint & Denbigh Team, please contact either Paul or Jane Grindal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please find attached the schedule and entry form for the area 5 dressage qualifier 2016 at Somerford Park Farm 24th July 2016. The contact for further information is the entries secretary Liz Sutton (email@example.com).
- 15.1 – 15.3h allrounder horse – Mother /Daughter share
- Daughter loves XC, show jumping (70 – 80 CM) and dressage. Would want to attend pony club and local shows – so ideally a horse with this experience would be great.
- Mum is retired and has time to provide excellent care and happy to do farm rides, hack etc
- We have a very smart and professional yard in Wincle, Cheshire providing 5 star livery which is well managed and supported and is 5 minutes from home.
- Own transport available with a new Equitrek Multi-treker trailer providing herringbone style safe transportation
- Please contact Steph: 07957 175 402