If you have any problems downloading attachments to this newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively view the newsletter on the website using the link in the top right hand corner, where the links will work.
Important: If you have anything to add to the weekly update, please send it to the email address above and include the words ‘weekly update‘ in the subject. You will receive an automatic reply, assuring you I have received the email.
Winter League Show Jumping
- Anglesey: Closing date for cheques to arrive with Aloma is this Saturday, 13th September. All information is on last week’s weekly. Please send your cheque if you have not yet done so….at the moment we don’t have one team!! Anglesey Winter League 2014
- East Cheshire: This competition is on October 5th, (schedule enclosed). Please have cheques to Aloma by NO LATER than Monday 22nd September, as closing date is on Friday 26th September. Teams will be on the weekly on Tuesday 23rd. East Cheshire Winter League schedule 2014
Any queries, please contact Aloma: email@example.com
Area 5 Winter League Rules (as amended)
- For clarification, Rule 6.2 of the Area 5 Winter League rules (A horse or pony may only be ridden in one class at any one competition and by a single rider) does NOT apply to Class 4 (The Dengie Qualifier) or Class 6 (Advanced) since neither form part of the Area 5 WL competition – see Rule 7.4.
- In the first round the whole team will jump in succession. In the second round the team members will jump one at a time, one from each team, in the order they jumped in the first round sequentially – rule 7.7 & 7.9.2.
- Both Class 4 and Class 6 will be Two-phase – first phase 7 to 9 obstacles not against the clock with a time allowed; clear rounds continue straight onto the second phase without a bell being rung. Second phase 4 to 6 obstacles and timed. Competitors placed on faults and time.
- The competition will take place on a prepared surface.
XC training at Plas Uchaf
One space available for the training at Plas Uchaf tomorrow evening, Wednesday 10th September. Please contact Aloma if you would like a lesson over the course: 07802 342561.
Show Jumping Training: starting 15th September
Please note that this training is for ponies/horses who are already competitively jumping at least 2’3” and preference will be given to those competing at area and winter league competitions. All dates and further details on the attachment.
Paul Davies Dressage Clinics at Bodysgaw Isa
Two new dates for these lessons at Bodysgaw Isa, Llannefydd: Saturday 20th and Sunday 28th September. Please e-mail Marian Owen asap – firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a lesson. Cost £15. Please note change of date from Sat 27th to Sunday 28th!
Working Rally – Cefn Area
Cefn have a working rally on Sunday 21st September at Ty Mawr: all abilities, £6 each, limited space. Please contact Lindsey Howatson to book: 07796893300 or email@example.com
Paul Davies Dressage Clinic at Mostyn Farm Ride
There will be a Paul Davies Dressage clinic on Saturday 27th September at Mostyn Farm Ride. Cost is £15 per rider for 45 min individual sessions. All levels catered for, even if you have never tried dressage before. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Please note this lesson is IN ADDITION to the one on 28th September.
We are always happy to receive photos to add to the website, whether they’re from competitions, events, or just from training or a rally, showing what Flint & Denbigh members get up to all year round! I like to include a new photo on the weekly update, of something that has happened in the last week. Please send any photos you would like to share to email@example.com, and anything for the weekly update to firstname.lastname@example.org.