Congratulations to the Mounted Games team …
… Becky Sedcole, Alice Williams, Alex Major, Charlotte Williams & Sam Owen for doing so well at the zones and have qualified for the Pony Club Championships.
Thank you to Fran Hughes, Arwyn Roberts for training them and to the parents for supporting the members and taking them to all the practices & competitions. GOOD LUCK in the next round.
We have also just heard that the Games Team have been invited to compete at the Royal Welsh Show.
Enrolment Evening … Tonight
Please be punctual for the information night, each parent needs to volunteer for approximately 10 hours of duty so that camp runs smoothly.
- NIGHT WATCH – CRB forms can be completed on the evening. Please bring relevant documents with you.
- CHEQUES – If you have not paid online, please make cheques out to F&D Hunt Branch Pony Club, please print child’s name on back of cheque.
- CONFIDENTIAL FORMS- If you have not completed one of these forms on line, please ensure that you do complete one at the enrolment night.
Mini camp 5.45pm – 7pm
Main camp 7.30pm -9pm
NO NEED FOR CHILDREN TO ATTEND.
- Vaccination certificates will be checked if you did not include it with the application forms.
- HATS can be tagged at the enrolment evening, if you have not had one already.
R&R Badge and R&R Test
Well Done to all the members who were awarded their Riding and Roadsafety Achievement Badges and Tests last week end.
- Louise Evans,
- Millie Dalton
- Chloe Henderson
Mini Riding and Road Safety Badge
We are offering a Mini R&R Badge training day on Sunday 21st July at Hendre, Hendrerwydd at 10.00 am – 12.00 pm.
Please contact Iona asap if interested firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be able to take D or D+ tests without this Badge.
Louise is willing to put on another Lunge Test before the end of July – but only if numbers warrant. Please contact Louise asap.
f interested. email@example.com
Llandyrnog District XC Training
There are a few spaces available for XC Training at Marian Bach on Thursday 4th July at 6.30 pm for competent riders. Charge is £10 each.
Please let me know asap if you are interested.