Memo for Parents, Carers and Members
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the sport. This Branch is supporting the Area’s Respect programme to ensure equestrianism can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment. Please remember Pony Club organised events are a time for members to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
Team Trainers decide who is in which team; please do NOT question their ability or choice. Their decision is final.
- Remember that children and young people ride & compete for FUN.
- Applaud effort & good play as well as success
- Always Respect the officials’ decisions
- Remain outside the arena and within the designated spectators Area (where provided) unless invited to do otherwise.
- Let the instructor do their job and not confuse the riders by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the riders to respect other riders, judges, stewards and officials.
- Avoid criticising a rider for making a mistake- mistakes are part of learning.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.CT
Our Branch volunteers & trainers put a great deal of their unpaid time into organising training sessions & organising the teams for competitions, so please respect them & understand that not everyone can be in the ‘A’ Team.
Any one willing to help at the Area Horse Trials on Sunday 7th July at Somerford Park Farm please contact Bethan Jones. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our branch usually fence judge. Stewards also needed. No need to do all day. Please let me know for how long you are available.
Regards … Bethan
Good Luck …
to Becky Sedcole and Meg Goodey, who are both travelling down to Windsor Horse Show this week to represent Wales. Becky will be competing in the Mounted Games Team and Meg at Tetrathlon. Good Luck to you both, hope you enjoy the experience.
Combined Training Competition ( Dressage & SJ)
Please find attached the entry form and Schedule for the Berwyn and Dee Combined Training to be held 30th June 2013 at Aston, near Oswestry.
Please can you circulate to all members of your club, and any riding club in your area.
Many thanks …
Correct Email Address …
… for Llysfaen SJ training with Jane Gough Roberts is email@example.com
Riding for the Disabled
- Hawarden Castle Gardens are open on Sunday 12th May 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm
- Plant Stalls, Strawberry & cream Teas. Adults £3 Children £2.
- In Aid of Clwyd Special Riding Centre
Fixture List and Camp Forms
- You should all have received the New Fixture List and Camp Application Forms and Information.
- They are also all available on the F&D Branch website … www.fndponyclub.org.uk
- Payment for Camp is all online, the same as last year where all forms are filled in apart from Camp duties that is filled in on Enrolment night!