- If you have not renewed your PC membership by Thursday 31st January you will no longer be a member of the Pony Club and not covered by Insurance.
- You will not be able to “Book In” or attend any Pony Club event or go Hunting as a Pony Club member.
- This will be the last Weekly Update that you receive from F&D, until you Renew your membership.
- You should all have received the new Fixture List January – May 2013.
- It is also available here to download (Fixture List Jan 2013) and view here
- If any of you need a paper copy posted out to you, please let me know.
Thanks … Iona
Burghley Horse Trials
Competition for PC members.
Any members interested please email CV to Bethan Jones DC … email@example.com
The F&D and WYL Winter League SJ …
… competition is at Northop Sunday 17th February 2013. We will be needing help to “set up” on Saturday 16th at 6.00 pm.
If you are able to help on the day, Sunday 17th February, in any way, for an hour or more, stewarding, picking up poles, car parking etc, please email Bethan … firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tess Chew dates are as follows 23 Feb, 22 march and 21 April. Updated Form is attached (Cefn Booking Form – Tess Chew 2013).
- Working Rally 10th February at Ty Mawr Bodelwyddan names to Jane Grindal asap email@example.com
Burton Cheshire Forest WL Dressage …
… are running a Winter League Dressage competition (Dengie Qualifier) at Northop on Saturday 9th Feb. Closing date is 2nd February. Tests can be called.
Showjumping From Scratch
- Lesson & Competition with Chrissie Mayes at Ystrad,Denbigh, Wednesday 13 February 2013
- Spaces limited to 5 per class
- Training will be given over a full set of jumps
- Followed by Two competitions, jump and run and showjumping.
- Rosettes for each competitor.
10.30am Lead Rein riders under 7 years
12.00pm Just off lead rein under 9 years
1.30pm Novice competitors
Entry fee £10.00 per Class (lesson & competition)
For further information, please contact … Ceri Hughes 07787378770 01492 642267 firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended ages are:
- D 8 years,
- D+ 10 years,
- C 11 years and
- C+ 13 years
Riding and Road Safety Tests and Badges
Are there are any members wanting to take R&R Test or Badges.
Please Note: you will not be able to take your tests without them.
Mini Riding & Road Safety Badge must be achieved BEFORE D & D+ tests
Riding & Road Safety Badge or Test must be achieved BEFORE C & C+ tests.
Please contact Chrissie … email@example.com
Camp Dates 2013
Provisional Dates for Camp
- Mini Camp 26th -28th July 2013
- Main camp 29th July – 2nd Aug
- Associates Camp 15th – 18th July