Fixture List and Booking Forms
The Fixture List and ALL Booking Forms were emailed out to ALL members on 23rd Sep 2011.
The details are also on the F&D website under Events Diary. Every newsletter is also put on the website under Newsletter.
If there is any thing you can not find on the website please let me know and I will contact the webmaster.
‘Free Rally afternoon’ 26th October 2011 …
…to help us train our Instructors.
If you have your ‘D’ test or above and would like to join in between 1pm and 3.30 pm please contact Katy Powell Jones ASAP.
It is to be held at ‘The Clwyd Special Riding Centre’, Llanfynydd, LL11 5HN
You will need your Pony, rally dress and a snack.
Thank you … Katy email@example.com
Dates for your Diary
- 30th Oct 2011 F&D WL Dressage Maelor Equestrian Centre
- 20th Nov 2011 CHN WL Dressage Huntersgate.
- 15th Jan 2012 Tanatside WL Dressage TBC
- 12th Feb 2012 F&D and WYL WL SJ Northop
- 26th Feb 2012 Aberconwy AREA 5 Quiz Llandudno
- ?? March 2012 AREA 5 H & P Care Comp WWW TBC
- 10th Mar 2012 CHN WL & Area Final
- 1st April EC Mounted Games
- 7th & 8th April B&D Mounted Games
- 14th April F&D Mounted Games
- 5th May CHN One Day Event Smallwood
- 13th May EC Rosebowl ODE Kelsall
- 19th May B&D AREA 5 Mounted Games
- 9th June CHN Beginners ODE Smallwood
- 16 &17th June CHN Mounted Games
- 30th June & 1st July Mounted Games Zone Final. Rugby
- 1st July EC Horse Trials & AREA 5 Horse Trials. Somerford
- 14th July AREA 5 SJ TBC
- 14/15 July AREA 5 Tetrathlon
Working Rally at Ty Mawr, Friday 28th October 12 noon till 3pm bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07795117535
Mostyn Farm Ride 30th October
Open Day at Wynnstay Farmers St Asaph Sat 5th November
Lots of special offers and Reps in store with advice on Equine products.
Appeal to all Members
Could I please ask all members to …
- Book in as early as possible to all Pony Club Events. Rallies, Fun Days, Badge Days, Competitions etc.
- Let the organiser of the event know in plenty of time if you are unable to attend. Do not wait for them to contact you. You may still have to pay if sufficient notice is not given, as the event will have been arranged for the numbers booked in.
We have over 300 members in the Branch at the moment. If you Book In early the organiser then knows how long the venue needs to be booked for, how many in each group, how many hours to book an Instructor and is easier for Team Trainers to sort Teams for a competition.
Take a look at your Fixture List and BOOK IN now for any events you would like to attend. It will help to make all the organisers work a little easier.
All members need to attend at least 3 Rallies
A District Commissioner may at any time recommend to the Branch Committee that they end the membership of any Branch Member who, in their opinion, shows insufficient interest their Branch. Can I also remind ALL members of the Pony Club Dress Code. (page 59 in the Pony Club Yearbook from HQ)
When attending all mounted Pony Club activities Members should wear a riding jacket or Red Branch Sweat Shirt, Black Sweatshirts are for XC only. Hoodies are NOT allowed. (sweatshirts & PC jackets are available from Iona Pierce ) and beige jodhpurs with leather shoes or jodhpur boots, or breeches and either leather or rubber riding boots, a suitable shirt and the official Pony Club tie. In the interests of safety, wellington boots or plimsolls should not be worn. Boots with heavy treads should also not be worn.
Hard hats must be worn at all times when mounted. Only hats or skull caps to BSI. kite mark standard PAS.015.1998 European Standard BS EN 1384 1997 or EN 1384 1996 or Snell E2001, AS/NZS 3838 1998 or AS/NZS 3838 2003 can be worn .No other standard will be allowed. It must have a correctly fitted harness and be fastened at all times when mounted -and this includes prize giving. All hats must be tagged. Hats or hat covers must be black or dark blue except for cross-country when a plain red silk should be worn.
The Full Details are on the Flint and Denbigh website.