F&D Hunt Branch Pony Club AGM Tomorrow Evening
- To be held at THE BOD ERW HOTEL, St Asaph. Weds 16th Feb 2011 7pm
- Please come along to support your branch.
- Prizes for all area 2010 team members – Novice, Intermediate & open
- Short meeting followed by a talk from Rachel Greetham
- Refreshments will be served after the talk. (No charge)
F&D Winter League SJ Sunday 20th February 2011
Parents & members needed to help Course Building at ‘Celyn’ College Northop on Saturday evening 6pm.
Please could we have as many as possible to prepare the course for Sunday morning, especially if you are competing on Sunday.
Stewards needed for Sunday. Please get in touch with Bethan- stewards to put up poles & collecting ring stewards needed.
Thieves have taken tack from a property at Trefnant. Heating fuel also taken.
Fuel taken from lorries and horse trailer stolen Gwernaffield
Pony Club UK Burghley competition are attached here …
Area 5 Accreditation (CPD) for Instructors, Examiners and Proprietors
- 8TH April 2011
- Clwyd Special Riding Centre, Llanfynydd, LL11 5HN
- Light refreshments will be available
- 7PM to 9PM £5 per person payable on the night
- Mounted Standard setting specialising from C to B.
- To book please email email@example.com
Point to Point Advanced Booking Offer
- SIR W. W. WYNN’S POINT TO POINT SUNDAY 13th MARCH 2011
- FLINT & DENBIGH HUNT POINT TO POINT SUNDAY 22nd MAY 2011
- Advanced Booking Form is attached here …
- PRE – BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE £5.00 DISCOUNT
- Normal price of car pass – £25.00 for two or more occupants, simply book in advance to claim £5.00 discount
- For more information visit – www.bangorpoint2points.co.uk
- This offer applies only to pre-booked tickets and will not be accepted on the day.
- Non Refundable except in event of the meeting being abandoned.
- If the meeting has to be postponed to an alternative date the car pass remains valid and is not refundable.
Hunt Ball 26th February 2011
The Hunt Ball is just around the corner therefore here are a few reminders from the Committee.
The Hunt Ball is only open to those 18 years old and above on the day of the Ball as stated on the pro forma.
Tickets are going very well but will only be sent out once a pro forma and a cheque has been received so to avoid any disappointment return your pro formas with a cheque asap – we have to give final numbers by 19th February
Send your cheques to: Fiona Jones, 1 Star Farm, Llangynhafal, Ruthin, LL15 1RU
The Hunt Ball Committee
15th May at Rhuallt Nr St Asaph, the Mulberry Showground for a Polocrosse friendly tournament day by Flint and Denbigh Pony Club.
This will be a one day event with some instructional time, and then tournament chukkas subject to entry responses.
Please contact Jeannette for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Local Horse Rider Website
We have launched a new website aimed at the local horse rider in North Wales and would like to provide a service to all. In order to do so we need people to view it and use it, and spread the word! In just over a week, we have had over 600 visitors which is not bad for a locals site all through word of mouth.
Advertising For Sale and Wanted, and listing events is FREE to all Pony Club Members and North Wales horse lovers so please go to the site and send us your ads!
Many thanks … Chrissie
Badminton Horse Trials
Is any one else interested in the coach trip to Badminton on Sunday 24th April?? Before I order the Tickets?? I need to know by FRIDAY 18th FEB .
Tickets would be £19.55 plus the coach charge. Children 12 years & under are free. Only coach to pay for. I think the coach would be approx £8 if we had enough names.
Please let me know before Friday 18th Feb 2011. Iona email@example.com