PLEASE READ … MEMO FOR PARENTS, CARERS and MEMBERS
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the sport. This Branch is supporting the Area’s Respect programme to ensure equestrianism can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment. Please remember Pony Club organised events are a time for members to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
TEAM TRAINERS decide who is in which team; please do NOT question their ability or choice. Their decision is final.
- Remember that children and young people ride & compete for FUN.
- Applaud effort & good play as well as success
- Always Respect the officials’ decisions
- Remain outside the arena and within the designated spectators Area (where provided) unless invited to do otherwise.
- Let the instructor do their job and not confuse the riders by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the riders to respect other riders, judges, stewards and officials.
- Avoid criticizing a rider for making a mistake- mistakes are part of learning
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
Our Branch volunteers & trainers put a great deal of their unpaid time into organising training sessions & organising the teams for competitions, so please respect them & understand that not everyone can be in the ‘A’ Team.
Thank you … DC Bethan Jones
CLASSIFIED ADVERTS ON F and D WEBSITE
There seem to be a few Classified adds on the F&D website that have been on for some time. I know that some of the horses & ponies have now found new homes. Could I ask any member who has placed an advert to check and if your advert is still on and it is no longer needed to let the webmaster know so that it can be removed. It does not look good when these classified adds are on for months & months!!! Please try and remember to ask for them to be removed as soon as they are no longer needed. email@example.com
Thanks … Iona
A few spaces left on rally this Sunday at Ystrad. Please contact Jane via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. I advise you to keep an eye on the weather, as we might need to cancel. I will email everyone asap.
Friday, 10th December (names as soon as possible please)
Disco/Party night at Trefnant Village Hall, 7pm until 9pm. Cost £2.50 members, £3 non-members.
Names to Marian Owen (email@example.com or 01745 540254)
AREA 5 PONY CLUB QUIZ
The area quiz will now be held on Sunday 27th Feb 2011 . This is an Area Competition between all the Pony Club Branches in Area 5 ( all 15 of them plus the PC Centres).
The winning team from each Area then goes on to compete at the final on 17th April at Warwickshire College.
Any member who would like to be in a team to represent the F&D Branch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EVENING OF VAT FREE SHOPPING
- MINCE PIES AND MULLED WINE
- COME AND SNAP UP A BARGAIN, JOIN VAUGHAN, HOWARD, JOOLS AND ANNETTE
- VAT FREE THROUGHOUT THE STORE ON EVERYTHING [EXCEPT SADDLES]
- TOMORROW, TUESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER
- FROM 4 UNTIL 9PM AT THE SADDLERY CHESTER, 142A CHRISTLETON ROAD, CHESTER, CH3 5TD, 01244 329666