Apologies – this should have appeared on the weekly update but was junked.
The new season is upon us, with the first competition at Anglesey on Saturday 17th September. There are lots of lovely classes at this event: 50cm (lead if wanted), 60cm, 70cm pairs, all the Winter League Classes and the first Dengie Qualifier.
We would love to see old and new faces: come and have a go and see what it’s all about. Please do get in touch if you have any queries.
Let’s make this year a year to remember and have teams in every section!!
Aloma must receive all entries with cheque made payable to Anglesey Pony Club BY NO LATER THAN MONDAY 12th SEPTEMBER. Please send to: Aloma Wheway, Penanner, Ffordd Abergele, Betws yn Rhos, Abergele, Conwy. LL22 8AF. Please remember to include your email so she can contact you with information for the day.
The dates for all of this season’s competitions are listed below, so no excuses!
- 17th September: Anglesey
- 2nd October: East Cheshire
- 16th October: Gwynedd
- 29th October: Aberconwy
- 13th November: Tanatside and Berwyn & Dee
- 27th November: Dwyfor and Dolgellau
- 10th/11th December: Burton Cheshire Forest
- 8th January: WWW (TBC)
- 22nd January: Flint & Denbigh
- 5th February: Cheshire Hunt South
- 25th February: Waen y Llyn
- 4th March: Cheshire Hunt North (Final)