Paul Davies Dressage Clinic Friday 11th December
We have arranged an extra date with Paul Davies on 11th December, 6pm until 8pm. It will be held at Fferm, Bodelwyddan and cost will be £10 each with a maximum of 3 in each group.
Celyn Polocrosse Club are running a Pony Club Polocrosse Training Day at Northop College (part of Coleg Cambria), Holywell Road, Northop, Flintshire, CH7 6AA on Saturday, 2nd January, 2016 from 10.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. This is open to all Members whatever age and ability, so please support this exciting game.
Liverpool Horse Show
Pony Club have been a group discount on tickets for the Liverpool Horse Show:
Book 15 tickets, pay for 13. Pay the discounted price of 20% off advertised rates for the price of 13 tickets.
Multiples available for 30, 45, 60 tickets.
This offer is only available via the Bolesworth Events office, Tel: 01829 307 676. It is NOT available at any of the ticket agencies (Ticketmaster, Ticket Factory, Echo Arena).
Adult concession (U14/over 65)
Gold £48.50 £38.50
Silver £36.50 £29.20
Bronze £18.50 £14.80
Season ticket £195 £195
Winter League Show Jumping
It was disappointment for all concerned, as none of Flint & Denbigh’s 4 teams attended Cheshire Hunt South’s competition at Southview last Saturday. The weather was horrendous and with some major roads closed, all felt that the safety of children, parents and ponies were more important than gaining points! Aloma sends her apologies to all from class 1 for emails, texts and phone calls at 6am, but as the weather that continued throughout the day, it was probably the right decision!
Teams for Saturday 12th December at Northop are:
Class 1, Winter League:
- Twm Cernyw
- Harri Wyn-Wheway
- Ophelia Godbedford Orton
- Alex Owen
- Eben Davies
- Hattie Godbedford Orton
- Faye Jones
Class 2, Winter League:
- Jac Cernyw
- Sali Wyn-Wheway
- Emily Vaarkamp
- Carys Ann Roberts
- Orlagh Toner
- Louise Evans
- Efa Davies
Class 3 Winter League:
- Georgia Jones
- Tegan Houston
- Beatrice Blockley
- Leah Jones
- Emily Mcfarland
- Zarha Bennet
- Alex Major
- Sophie Toogood
- Emily Mcfarland
Hat and Body Protector Rules 2016?
Please find below links to the updated Hat and Body Protector Rules of The Pony Club for 2016. The key changes are as follows:
- As previously noted, the hat standard BS EN 1384 has been removed as an accepted hat standard from the 1st January 2016. Please remind your Members and their parents / guardians to bear this in mind when buying new riding hats.
- We are now accepting the hat standards ASTM F1163 and VG1.
- We are now accepting the new red BE hat tags, so if Members have BE red tagged hats, they will not need tagging with a white Pony Club hat tag. However, please note we can still randomly spot check tagged hats if we wish.
- We are clarifying the position regarding peaks in cross-country riding including Eventing, Tetrathlon, Horse Trials and also Pony Racing and Mounted Games. Please note that a jockey skull cap must be worn, with no fixed peak, peak type extensions or noticeable protuberances above the eyes or to the front and should have an even round or elliptical shape with a smooth or slightly abrasive surface.
- Body protectors used in Cross Country or Pony Racing must be BETA Level 3 standard. These have a purple BETA tag on them.
Note: Any changes or additions to the rules are shown in bold text.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Kind Regards, The Pony Club