CAMP REGISTRATION EVENING TUESDAY 19th JUNE.
- MINI CAMP 5.30PM – AND MAIN CAMP 7.30PM-
- IF YOUR CHILD IS ATTENDING CAMP YOU NEED TO COME ALONG.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR VACCINATION CERTIFICATES TO BE CHECKED.
- SWEATSHIRTS, JACKETS, TIES, BADGES, SADDLECLOTHS, JODHPURS ETC WILL BE ON SALE.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR HAT AND BRING IT ALONG IF IT NEEDS TAGGING.
- WE WILL TRY AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING CAMP.
Riders Needed URGENTLY for FREE Rally
We need riders for the Young Instructors Course on Sunday 23rd June 11.30 am – 3.00 pm. Venue to be confirmed.
You will need to be able to walk, trot, canter and jump small jumps, maybe some XC jumps, so you will need your Body Protector.
If you are able to help please contact Katy asap on 07977062265 or email email@example.com
Parents Duties Please Read
Please go here
On Aug. 22nd we have arranged an evening ‘ Introduction to the new B+ Test’ at Northop. It will be taken by Louise Shepherd from 6.30 – 9.30pm. Please make sure that all members who would like to come read the test card beforehand. They obviously need to bring their horse as this is a ‘riding only’ test!
- Please could they send a cheque for £25 payable to Area 5 of the Pony Club to Mrs. L. Shepherd, Pwll Melyn Farm, Halkyn Rd., Millwr, Holywell, Flintshire CH8 8BE.
- I hope we may have some interest in this new B+ Test. It is designed to fill the gap between B and A.
Regards, Jenny Benoy
SIR WWW COMBINED TRAINING 8th AUGUST
AREA 5 SJ COMPETITION
Hi all …
Please open and read the attached schedule.
If you wish to take part in this years Area 5 show jumping competition on July 7th, either the qualifiers or any of the other 3 classes please email me your details now so that I have some idea of numbers and post me your cheques made out to CHNPC before the end of next week.
Many thanks … Chris
Please could you let any polocrosse players, pony club members, or non pony club junior and PJ’s know about the day we are running at Mobberley.
Riders must be 16 and under on any size horse or pony. It’s £20 for the day, where there will be fun training in the morning and chukkas in the afternoon.
Teams are to be in sections of 3. We need to know by Monday the 18th June if anyone is interested.
Thanks … Amy Galvin